- Safety in a Rental Property
- Fire Safety
- Television Licences
- Buying a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- HMO (House in Multiple Occupation)
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Electrical Safety
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Gas Safety Certificates (Cp12)
- Preparing a Property Inventory
- TDS – Section 213 Notice
- Alan Boswell Reinstates - Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Investment opportunity - Peckham
- Property: safe as houses
- Accord brings back 80% LTV BTLs
- Too soon to panic over house prices
- A blip or a sign of things to come?
- Sharp drop in house prices
- Guidance on working in other people’s homes
- Support for landlords and tenants as the buy-to-let market recovers
- There’s a first time for everything including buy-to-let
- Busiest day ever on Rightmove
- NRLA update on Covid-19
- TENANCY DEPOSIT FEES
- Are Tenancy Renewal Fees Fair?
- Rent Guarantee Insurance- where can I get it?
- Should I Get a Tenant Guarantor
- USING A GUARANTOR
- Do I Need a Tenant Guarantor?
- Landlords and coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What is a good rental yield?
- Landlords life and death
- Using a letting agent
- New landlord survey reveals confusion
- Should landlords take a lover?